All-American Rejects Front-Man Tyson Ritter’s Dirty, Sexy Photoshoot

Tyson Ritter - Miko Lim

Tyson Ritter - Miko Lim

Does All-American Rejects front-man Tyson Ritter really need a good excuse to take some steamy hot photos? Don’t bother answering. We’ll do that for you. Um, NO!

Tyson got all dirty and sexy for a new shoot shot by famed fashion photographer Miko Lim recently and the result was hot enough to melt your screen. He shows off his fit physique and tattoos in settings that range from outdoors to the bathroom.

Check out these sizzling flicks and tune into the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday at 9PM to see the Rejects perform as a part of the VMA house-band.

1825 1821

1824

1823

Comments

1. I love you..
    I will always love you Tyson Ritter and i can’t stop thinking of you.

2. Seriously I’m in love with you… I bet u get that a lot….p.s please please please fuck me

3. please tyson I wanna f you

4. Anonymous says:

HI TYSON THOSE PHOTO SHOOTS ARE SO HOT BY THE WAY IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE U

5. Anonymous says:

i love u forever xoxo

6. Anonymous says:

whar r u doing my love i miss u xoxo

7. Anonymous says:

i love tyson jay ritter so much, i would die for him. can’t wait for the AAR concert on Nov 22! Love you Tyson!!! <3 He's so sexy (sexiest man alive)

8. i llove tyson! says:

TYSON RITTER IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!!

9. these comments sound funny xD

10. Fine fine fine as hell. Omg I would do him

11. Fine fine fine as hell. Omg I would do him

12. tyson ilove u please look for me on twitter gina1999 is my usarname

13. OMG!! tyson is soo hott i would tap that… LOL p.s he is even hotter when i saw them live in augest/ HOTT!!

14. sorry/ but y do people say that they love gives u hell , iwanna ETC shouldnt they love all there songs. if they allways say i love AAR they should love all there songs cause i love them all LOL =] :p

15. P.S them photos on this website/ FUCKING SEXXY!!

16. ohh yeah i cud do u BAD :D

17. you were my favourite in 2006. before you went mainstream :)

Trackbacks

1. TWEET_SEXXY says:

All-American Rejects Front-Man Tyson Ritter’s Dirty, Sexy …: Does All-American Rejects front-man Tyson Rit.. http://bit.ly/eirpc

2. All-American Rejects Front-Man Tyson Ritter’s Dirty, Sexy … http://bit.ly/j1ekL