Video: Shakira Teams With Rascal Flatts For “Gypsy” Performance On American Idol Results Show

Shakira and Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts

Shakira and Rascal Flatts? A weird combination but just weird enough to work.

The Colombian beauty was joined on stage by the superstar country band for a performance of her latest single, Gypsy, on last night’s (April 28) shocking American Idol results show.

Rascal Flatts front man Gary LeVox‘s vocals meshed well with the track, that already has a country draw to it. The only thing that could have made it better for Shakira? Maybe a change in wardrobe for Gary. “I recommended him to where a skirt but he refused,” Shaki teased.

Gyspy, co-written by Carl Sturken and Evan Rogers, is lifted from Shakira’s latest album, She Wolf.

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

Uh shakira just ruined it.

2. Anonymous says:

AWESOME!!!

3. gypsy girl says:

She wrote a song for me:) I really like it, brilliant!
    gypsy girl

4. deedee says:

I’m glad they’ve picked the shakira song for the next world, but I do not like her to have to copy rhythms of old songs.

5. I don´t like her last album. I hope the next will be better because she is a great artist.

• Shakira hooking up with Rascal Flats was probably the best thing that ever happened to Rascall Flats. No matter what Shakira does, it turns out to be magic, but I wish she would go back to her rock and roll roots. Just when you think there is no way she can amaze you more, now we hear that the DNC and the Democrat party of Florida is asking Shakira to become a UScitizen and run for congress in Florida.

Trackbacks

1. joe says:

2. Super Models says:

"Video: Shakira Teams With Rascal Flatts For Gypsy Perfo…" http://bit.ly/9q99uY Super Sexy Model Pictures News

3. […] Flatts front man Gary LeVox’s vocals meshed well with the track, that already […] Read more on Neon LimelightThe latest from outside news […]

4. […] Flatts front man Gary LeVox’s vocals meshed well with the track, that already […] Read more on Neon LimelightOur selection of the top 3 Rascal Flatts stories today. Have a comment? Let us […]