Photos: Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood, More Attend American Idol Season 10 Finale

Sauli Koskinen and Adam Lambert - Getty Images

Adam Lambert and his boyfriend Sauli Koskinen were a striking pair as they walked the red carpet at the American Idol season 10 finale in Hollywood last night (May 25). The season 8 runner-up and breakout star watched as country crooner Scotty McCreery became America’s latest idol.

Other stars who attended AI’s biggest night of the season included Carrie Underwood, David Archuleta, David Cook, Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen, Jennifer Lopez, Lee DeWyze, and more.

Comments

1. UNFFF! ADAM LAMBERT< HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

2. thedeed says:

this is awesome…he is so fearless..more power 2 you lambert!!

3. Heather says:

Beautiful couple! I love these two together.

4. stinglikeabee says:

Wowza, Adam is looking fantastic. Can’t wait for his next CD. I guess he is working on it now.

5. Love Adam and Sauli. He lives his life out loud. Honest and fun. Adam has so much talent and a nice guy too. Such a fan. Cannot wait for his second cd! Congratulations Scotty. Scotty and Lauren should become a duet. It would be killer.

6. Ewwww. Gross. Lambert is the most disgusting idol in the history of idol. This oldest idol said kids could try drugs because some are fun to experiment and parents shouldn’t be too conservative. This idiot can have a party life and destroy his own life, but leave innocent kids alone. Their lives without your advice will be much better than your life. That is the worst thing I have ever heard in my life. This is why American Idol never gets respect. He should be removed in the music scene. He is nothing but a bad influence, a fame w****.

• And you’re an idiot who doesn’t know what they are talking about. He does more for charities then most celebrities do. He campaigns for the Trevor Project to help kids. If you want to bash Adam for the wild side you say he is supposed to have you better start a list of all the other celebs out there who have and still are doing much worse. I guess you are a puritan who has never do anything in their life time that would deem inappropriate and if you say no then you are probably lying!!!!!!!!!!

• Lady, the only one who is disgusting is you.

As for Adam and Sauli, what a beautiful couple and a great example for everyone. Love, be kind to others and be yourself. :)

• It’s so great that you think he is an Idol.He should have been he would make an excellant one.Why don’t you check out all the charitie’s that he has helped raise money for and how he has helped gay children be more confident to be themselve’s instead of killing themselve’s.He has all of my respect.

7. Let the ignorant ones hate. They are the ones who do not know what love and acceptance are about. Adam and Sauli are adorable and Adam is breaking down barriers at one of the most conservative shows on tv. Good for him.

8. juko6659 says:

When Adam Lambert walks in, the rest of the world fades away…

9. TrudyFOD says:

I love David Archuleta — thanks for sharing your pictures.

10. waffles says:

Not being an Adam fan I didn’t know that he had a boyfriend. That’s awesome, I’m really happy for him. But looking at the pics I’m reminded how much I loved S7. Cook and Archie for me will never be topped. I adore David A and was really happy to see that he decided to attend the finale.
    He’s having a concert tonight in Myrtle Beach. I’m hoping you will post some vids from it (have you heard his latest version of “Crazy”? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rDsyzxUbMA4 It’s a WOW!)